Sunday, March 19, 2017

Nepal Documentary

Originally made for my grand-parents back home in Nepal but I also wanted to dedicate this video to all the Nepalese living abroad.

Therefore, I cut-short the 70min film to just 35min. This was filmed during my 3-months stay in Nepal (June-August) in 2012.

I moved around a lot indeed but here I managed to put-in together a hand-ful of clips I had taken and turn it into a non-narrative documentary.

I hope you will enjoy the video.



Write Comment Below:

Disclaimer: Please note, this is an online news portal, All of these images/videos found here from 3rd party video/image hosting sites such as YouTube.Com, Vimeo.Com, DailyMotion.Com, Blip.Tv, We do not host any videos and some photos. Please contact to appropriate video/image hosting site for any content removal.

No comments:

Post a Comment